One of the positive changes that has occurred at Park Eye Center as a direct result of the pandemic has been a more personal and enhanced experience for each patient. At the beginning, locking our doors and making appointments for each and every service was a way to mitigate crowd control and viral transmission, but even as the pandemic wanes we have found that this system is one that allows patients truly receive the individual attention that is quickly disappearing in our fast paced world.
Moving forward, not only are all visits with Dr. Miller by appointment, but frame selections, pickups, and adjustments with Amy continue to be by appointment as well. We understand that this is a change from our previous business model and we assure you that we will try our utmost to accommodate your needs. Thank you for staying loyal to our practice during this very difficult time and we look forward to continuing our relationships with all of our patients and customers.
The health of our staff and patients is of the utmost importance to us and we would like to share with you our new protocols.
- All patients will be pre-screened on the phone before their appointment to make sure they are healthy enough to be examined.
- Please call the office when you arrive for your appointment. A staff member will call you when we are ready for you to come inside.
- Patients are to come into the office alone unless the patient is a minor and needs a parent, or the patient needs mobility or other essential assistance.
- Every patient must wear a mask and will have their temperature taken at the door as well as having their hands sanitized.
- Please note that there will be a $30.00 fee for appointments cancelled without at least 24 hours notice or due to illness/emergency.
We continue to be vigilant about our disinfectant protocols throughout the office including cleaning high touch areas frequently and thoroughly sanitizing the exam rooms between patients.
Our front door will now be locked. Patients picking up glasses or contacts should call the office when they arrive and we will arrange pickup.