Park Eye Center is Please to Once Again Be Open for Routine Eye Care!
The health of our staff and patients is of the utmost importance to us and we would like to share with you our new protocols.
- All patients will be pre-screened on the phone before their appointment to make sure they are healthy enough to be examined.
- In order to maintain social distancing in our waiting room, please call the office when you arrive for your appointment. A staff member will call you when we are ready for you to come inside.
- Patients are to come into the office alone unless the patient is a minor and needs a parent, or the patient needs mobility or other essential assistance.
- Every patient must wear a mask and will have their temperature taken at the door as well as having their hands sanitized.
- Patients will be directed to use hand sanitizer after the exam as well and also before selecting frames.
- Please note that there will be a $30.00 fee for appointments cancelled without at least 24 hours notice or due to illness/emergency.
Social distancing will be further enhanced via plexiglass shields between patients and front desk staff as well as tape on the floor assisting in safe check in and check out distances.
Our staff will be equipped with masks and gloves and will be practicing vigilant hygiene throughout the day as well as being screened daily for disease.
We have intensified our disinfectant protocols throughout the office including cleaning high touch areas frequently and thoroughly sanitizing the exam rooms between patients.
Our front door will now be locked. Patients picking up glasses or contacts should call the office when they arrive and we will arrange pickup. In order to maintain social distancing we will not be adjusting glasses on the patients face/head.
As we adjust to our new “normal” we will constantly be reassessing our protocols in order to maintain the highest level of staff and patient safety.